Accreditation Committee Overview
Accreditation Committee Purposes:
- Monitors the college's Accreditation processes, including the preparation of the college's institutional self evaluation and other reports required by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)
- Monitors the college's progress in addressing Standards of Accreditation
- Prepares annual report on college's progress in meeting Accreditation Standards and sets an agenda for activities regarding Accreditation
- Recruits committee and subcommittee co-chairs
- Monitors trends and practices on issues within the committee's scope and communicates them to the college
See the college's Shared Governance Booklet for more information regarding the Accreditation Committee.