ASCC Budget & Finance
The purpose of the annual budget is to provide funding for the ASCC program of activities
and services, and shall also reflect the educational needs of the college by placing
a priority on its support of instructional related programs.
ASCC Financial Code (Code Section IV)
To compete a proposal:
Fill out the Microsoft Excel file: ASCCFundingRequestSheet2019-20.xls. Notes on the worksheet and submission:
- Complete one request (tab on the Excel Workbook) per event/activity your club/department
- Complete one Excel workbook file per account code. If no account code is established
please leave that area blank.
- Each Excel file submitted is considered a 'submission' by a club/department. Do not
mix departments/divisions/clubs on the same submission. Make one submission per account
- Your file should be saved as your Organization/Club/Department name and 'ASCC Funding
Request 19-20'…. i.e. "Student Activities ASCC Funding Request 19-20" , "Knitting
Club ASCC Funding Request 19-20" , etc.
- Your file must be attached as an Excel workbook, do not attach pdf's, a Word document,
Submit the worksheet online via this form in FalconSync.
- You do not have to log in to submit this form, however it is recommended as you will
be able to keep a copy of your submission if logged in.
- Email submissions will not be accepted.
If you have questions about the budget process, or creating a submission, please attend one of the following ASCC Funding Request Orientations:
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 3:30pm in BK111/112
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 3:00pm in BK111/112
- Monday, February 11, 2019 at 12:30pm in BK111/112
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 12:30pm in BK111/112
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 11am in BK 111/112
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 3:30pm in BK 111/112
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 02.23.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.02.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.09.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.23.18
Budget Committee Meeting Minutes 03.30.18
The Committee on Budget and Finance shall:
a) Supervise the preparation of the budget.
b) Review and balance the budget
The ASCC Budget Committee shall consist of the following individuals:
- ASCC President
- ASCC Treasurer
- A member of the ASCC Senate appointed by the ASCC President
- An ASCC student appointed by the ASCC President
- Two (2) staff members appointed by the Director of Student Activities.
- Two (2) ASCC alternates, at least one (1) being a member of the ASCC Senate, designating
one and two: The first alternate having the power to break a tie vote in committee.
Meetings of this committee shall be open to the public. Notification of such meetings shall be posted one (1) week in advance.