Welcome to the Facilities Planning Committee
The purposes of the College Committee on Facilities Planning are:
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding the Campus Master Plan
- Reviews and makes recommendations about the college’s Scheduled Maintenance Plan
- Reviews and makes recommendations about campus modification projects
- Reviews the Campus Standards Handbook
- Monitors trends and practices on issues within the committee’s scope and communicates them to the college
The committee meets on the third Tuesday of the month in the Cheryl A. Epple Board Room at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified. The quorum requirement is a majority (6) of the committee members.