The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California businesses and industry with Continous Improvement Training onsite and off-site. Our curriculum emphasizes the ability to apply learned skills as they relate to your organization.
- Analyzing and Interpreting data
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office
- Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
- Process Improvement
- 5S for Production & Office
- Six Sigma
- Set-Up Time Reduction
- Process Mapping
- Team Building
We also offer customized Continous Improvement training porgrams, which we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562) 860-2451 or visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu