Food Manufacturing Training for California Industry
Cerritos College Center of Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides the food manufacturing industry with training and offers cohort-based culinary programs. Courses can be conducted on-site and off-site, with topics including ServSafe, Culinary Arts, Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) courses.
- ServSafe/ Culinary Arts
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
We also offer customized food manufacturing training programs. Courses are tailored in content, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable for improved results
- Instructors having extensive industry experience to provide you with current and practical information
- Solutions to important company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approach to problem solving
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562)
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu