The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California food manufacturing industry and cohort-based culinary training. Courses can be conductted on-site and off-site, with topics including ServSafe, Culinary Arts training, Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) courses.
- ServSafe/ Culinary Arts
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
We also offer customized food manufacturing training programs where we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562)
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.