What can I do with a communication degree?
Communication degrees are widely sought after in the workforce. With the skills you
learn in your communication courses, you will be prepared to succeed in all kinds
of rewarding jobs!
Work in business and sales
- Account manager: foster relationships with business clients
- Sales specialist: connect customers with sales products
- Public relations leader: develop effective corporate communication strategies
Be a "people person"
- Human resources officer: administer work policies and solve office conflicts
- Office supervisor: manage small groups in an organization
- Customer representative: respond to consumer issues and complaints
Make a difference
- Social worker: help people address major life problems
- Teacher: train students in K-12 or higher education
- Volunteer coordinator: organize volunteering efforts for a nonprofit
Join the digital revolution
- Social media manager: create and maintain a vibrant web presence
- Digital advertising: develop creative ad campaigns
- Content creator: present media through reporting, photography, and editing
For job statistics and more information
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics website.