Testing and Screening Protocols
- Free testing is provided on campus by COVID Clinic. No appointment is needed.
- The testing site is located in parking lot #10 in the entrance of the Auto Partners Building. Across from the Campus Police Station. Enter lot #10 from New Falcon Way or 166th Street.
- Submit test results from any authorized COVID-19 testing site. Find L.A. County sites
- At-home test results will not be accepted.
Register for Testing by COVID Clinic
Follow the two-step registration process for COVID Clinic testing.
- Register. Visit https://school.covidclinic.org/ and press Register. Enter your information as STUDENT or STAFF.
- Confirm Email. Confirm your email by entering the password that is sent to you.
- Free walk-up service. No appointments are necessary.
- Upon arrival, scan a QR code on site in order to access testing.
The testing site is located in parking lot #10 in the entrance of the Auto Partners Building. Across from the Campus Police Station. Enter lot #10 from New Falcon Way or 166th Street.
Contact: Community members can contact COVID Clinic on its website, phone: 877-219-8378, or email: email@example.com for additional information.
Off-Campus COVID-19 Testing Locations
Going to Campus
Follow the 5 Steps Before Going to Campus
The Student Health Center offers the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine by appointment. Call (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2321 (press option 3) to schedule.
Supporting Your Health
We understand the pandemic and decisions to address health concerns at the College may increase feelings of anxiety and concern. Our Student Health Services staff can support you during these times. For a list of mental health services, visit https://www.cerritos.edu/shs/.
Staff seeking support should contact the Employee Assistance Program.