CoVid-19 Student Information Assistance and Resources
Cerritos CARES emergency aid
Cerritos Cares is a centralized place to connect students to campus resources (food, financial, and housing resources, online services, and academic and planning support). Cerritos Cares Resource Link
All needs must be stated on the form: e.g. laptops, Wi-Fi, emotional support, financial, food, etc. Please fill up the Emergency Aid Request Form below:
Cerritos College Additional Financial and Academic Support Assistance
- Laptop and Wi-Fi Loan Program Form
- Special Circumstances Financial Assistance
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity Form
- Food Pantry, Food Bank Distribution and Food Insecurity Information
- Please check 'Other Resources' below for other assistance through other third party organizations.
Financial Assistance for unemployed Restaurant workers
This resource is additional support for restaurant workers affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, who lost their employment or dramatic decrease on their hours.
- California Unemployment Website (cause of unemployment: lost of job/decrease hours due to Covid-19 pandemic)
- National Restaurant Association Relief Fund Application (One time $500 grants for restaurant workers)
- Please check back in the future for other financial resource information.
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 Stress management RESOURCES
- Cerritos College Student Health Services
- Los Angeles County Coronavirus/Covid-19 Department of Mental Health Resources, and Stress Management Resources
- California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance Covid-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians.
- United Way Greater Los Angeles Covid-19 Diverse Resources.
COVID-19 Updates, Testing, Vaccination and Other Resources
Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19), Prevention Tips, Steps for Handwashing, and How to Avoid the Common Flu.
- Covid-19 Updates and Prevention Information
- Free Covid-19 Testing (Los Angeles County)
- CovidActNow Los Angeles County Updates and Guidelines
- CDC Covid-19 Information and Guidelines
- Los Angeles Public Health Covid-19 and Vaccine Distribution Information