Forms and Publications
Verification is the process used to confirm that the data reported on your FAFSA or Dream Act application is accurate. All documents must be submitted and approved in order to compete the verification process. You may be selected for verification by the Department of Education, California Student Aid Commission, or by the Financial Aid Office. It is important to turn in all documents in a timely manner to avoid any delays in your financial aid.
Applying for 2020-2021 Financial Aid
Includes Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021
Fee Waiver Application
Applying for 2020-2021 California College Promise Grant - Deadline is 8/14/21
- English 2020-2021 California College Promise Grant Application
- Spanish 2020-2021 California College Promise Grant Application
CCPG fee waivers must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Cal Grant Forms
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
- Cal Grant G-8 - High School Graduation Certification Form
- Cal Grant G-10 - Grant Record change form - (for school change, leave of absence, etc.)
Direct Loan Forms
For assistance with visual disabilities, please contact the Financial Aid department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2397