Forms and Publications
Important! You must have a student number from Admissions and Records before submitting these forms. If you do not have a student number complete an admissions application. Remember to write your student number on each form submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
You can submit forms by:
- Email 19-20 forms to email@example.com
- 20-21 forms submit online
- In person during office hours: Must have picture I.D.
Join our virtual line before you get here. Find out more about QLess
- Drop Box: During business hours.
- Mail: Cerritos College, Attn: Financial Aid, 11110 Alondra Blvd., Norwalk, Ca 90650
- Fax: (562) 467-5035
Verification is the process used to confirm that the data reported on your FAFSA or Dream Act application is accurate. All documents must be submitted and approved in order to compete the verification process. You may be selected for verification by the Department of Education, California Student Aid Commission, or by the Financial Aid Office. It is important to turn in all documents in a timely manner to avoid any delays in your financial aid.
Applying for 2019-2020 Financial Aid
Includes Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2019
- 2019-20 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-20 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2017 Income Tax Information Required
- Provide Proof of Non-Filing for 2017
Fee Waiver Application
Applying for 2019-2020 California College Promise Grant
Last day to apply for 2019-20 is August 14, 2020
Cal Grant Forms
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
- Cal Grant G-8 - High School Graduation Certification Form
- Cal Grant G-10 - Grant Record change form - (for school change, leave of absence, etc.)
Direct Loan Forms
- Awards and Refund Selection Flyer
- Consortium Agreement
- Overpayment Appeal
- SAP Appeal - Spring 2020 - Deadline is March 16th, 2020
- Work-In-Progress Report
- Foreign Diploma Evaluation Agencies
For assistance with visual disabilities, please contact the Financial Aid department at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2397