How do I Prepare for college?
- Learn about exploring careers, choosing and applying to schools, and taking required
tests. Use checklist to help get ready.
What types of aid can I get?
- Read about the types of financial aid available from the government and other sources:
grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study.
Do I qualify for aid?
- Most people are eligible for financial aid. Find out who gets aid, how to stay eligible,
how to get eligibility back if you've lost it.
How do I apply for aid?
- Learn how to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), how aid
is calculated, and how you'll get your aid.
How do I manage my loans?
- Choose a repayment plan, pay on time, avoid default, and get help with problems.