- Teacher TRAC 20th Year Celebration
- January 21, 2020 | 11 am-12:30 pm | Conference Center
- eLumen for Curriculum Basics
- January 21, 2020 | 11 am-12:30 pm | CTX - LC 201
- Creating a Study Abroad Program Proposal
- January 21, 2020 | 11 am-12:30 pm | BE - 118
- Book Club: CRTL in the Creative Writing Classroom (Meeting 3)
- January 21, 2020 | 11 am-12:30 pm | CTX Conference Room - LC 201
- Teaching Practice that help Deaf Students and All Students
- January 30, 2020 | 11:15 am-12:30 pm | LA - 109
- President's Spring 2020 Speaker Series: 2020 Vision
- January 31, 2020 | 9:30 am-11:30 pm | FA - 133
- Online Course in Teaching English 100S (Corequisite Composition)
- Jan 13, 2020 – May 30, 2020 | Online: Self-paced course
For more professional development opportunities or past events, please visit our CTX Calendar.
- Spring Speaker Series 2020: A Guide to Personal and Professional Excellence
- Adobe Licensing FAQs
- Project Safe - Preventing and Responding to Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence on Campus (Part I) Webinar
- Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning (CRTL) Summer Institute - "Othering and Belonging Series" flyer
- Open Educational Resources Initiative
- @ONE Accessibility Essentials - Free, Self-Paced Courses!
- Accessibility Center Help Desk - Now Available!
- CCC Accessibility Standard - Faculty FAQs
If disability accommodations (e.g. communications access, alternate formats) are needed to participate fully in any event, please submit your request to AccommodationsRequest@Cerritos.edu within seven school days in advance of the event.