Intensive English Program - Applying Inside the U.S.
admission application dates
Fall 2022 (16-weeks)*
|March 1 - July 1||August 18, 2022||December 8, 2022||$3,500|
Spring 2023 (16-weeks)
|August 1 - November 1||TBA||TBA||$3,500|
|Summer 2023 (8-weeks)||January 1 - April 1||TBA||TBA||$1,800|
* FALL 2022 Session - NO CLASSES held on 9/5/22 and 11/24/22
The following documents are required for admission into Cerritos College - keep copies of all documents you turn in. Applications with incomplete documentation will not be processed until completed:
- Intensive English Program Application
- $50 application fee (non-refundable) Application fee can be paid by credit card after all the required documents have been submitted (Instructions will be emailed to you).
- Intensive English Program Statement of Support from Financial Sponsor (Statement of Support must be Notarized)
- Bank Certification - Verification on bank letterhead signed by bank official showing at least $12,000 USD available to the student or equivalent.
- TB (tuberculosis) exam results - Must be within 2 years of application date.
- Transcripts - Proof of Secondary or high school graduation.
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of all I-20's - Once an initial I-20 is issued, a form I-901 along with a $350 SEVIS fee payment must be completed before applying for F-1 Visa status. For more information on paying the SEVIS fee, visit fmjfee.com.
- Transfer Authorization Form
- Information of Dependents (if any) - Put the name, date of birth, country of birth, relationship to the F-1 student of each dependent (spouse and children) on a separate sheet of paper. Each dependent must have medical insurance. Add $3,000 for each dependent on the bank certification.
- Room and Board (information on homestay accommodations available)
- Medical Insurance Requirement
- Personal expenses