Early Warning And Disqualification
- If you are placed on warning status, you will be subject to losing access to the LINC
Book Voucher. You may be placed on Warning for failure to adhere to your Student
Responsibilities as listed in your signed LINC Agreement, specifically:
- Three required LINC Counseling Appointments per semester (Fall & Spring)
- Pass a Counseling 200 Course within 1 year of joining LINC
- For a full description, review your LINC Agreement: Pathway A, Pathway B or Pathway C
- You may be disqualified from the LINC program for failure to adhere to your Student
Responsibilities. As listed in your signed LINC Agreement, specifically:
- Being on Warning and not adhering to your LINC Agreement for two consecutive semesters.
LINC students have the opportunity to submit an appeal to reinstate LINC services.