The LINC Agreement is an agreement between you and the LINC program that specifies what services you may receive and the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of both you and the LINC program.
- Submit Foster Youth Verification Letter/ Ward of Court Letter upon entering program
- Complete LINC Agreement every Fall and Spring semester
- Enroll in at least 3 semester units each term
- Complete 3 counseling appointments every semester within designated dates
- Complete Counseling 200 course within the first year of college
- Fall 2022 - Must complete by Summer 2023