Leaders INvolved in Creating Change
Leaders Involved in Creating Change (LINC) provides holistic services to support current and former foster youth attending Cerritos College with their academic and career goals. Through campus and community partnerships, we seek to facilitate access to resources and opportunities that will enhance our students’ growth and success.
Learn How to Join LINC
Online Counseling Appointments
Office Email and Phone
IMPORTANT NOTICE - RETURN TO CAMPUS
EOPS/CARE/LINC OFFICE WILL OPEN STARTING AUGUST 2ND: MONDAY - THURSDAY: 8:30 am- 5 pm
- You can make an appointment to see a counselor, choosing either a virtual zoom appointment OR an in-person appointment.
- You can also walk-in to make an appointment, ask a question or access resources you need for the fall from our department.
NOTE: Prior to coming to campus, you will be required to:
- 1.Go to a Kiosk on campus and complete the covid-19 survey;
- 2.Obtain a wristband from the kiosk attendant- necessary to wear before being allowed on campus;
- 3.Wear a mask while on campus - required at all time while indoors, and any non-vaccinated individuals should also wear masks while outdoors.