Leaders INvolved In Creating Change (LINC)
Hello Students and Community Members,
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, our office will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16th. At this time, it is unknown when we will re-open.
During this temporary closure, EOPS/CARE/LINC services will continue to be offered online and over the phone.
For general questions, please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule an appointment with LINC staff, please go to: https://cerritos.craniumcafe.com/group/linc/scheduler. Please refer to the information below to know which staff member would best serve your needs.
- Marisol Aguilar, LINC Academic Counselor: assistance with developing education plans, class selection, selecting and changing majors, transfer planning, questions regarding academic probation, and questions related to your academic progress.
- Linda Ramos, LINC Program Facilitator: assistance with LINC Agreements, financial aid assistance, steps for enrollment, emergency program assistance, assistance with Cal Fresh applications, and information referral services.
If you are a current LINC student, LINC is providing regular announcements on REMIND. To connect, please download the REMIND app and search for lincclub. Additional information is also available via the LINC Canvas site. If you would like to join LINC on Canvas, or if you have general program questions, please email email@example.com.
Your health and the well-being of the campus community is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are here to support you. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
EOPS/CARE/LINC Staff & Faculty
ECHOES OF HOPE TEXTBOOK APPLICATION
To qualify for textbook support, students must be between the ages of 17-28 and identify
as one or more of the following:
- a student who is a current or former foster youth,
- a student who comes from a low-income family,
- a student enduring homelessness,
- and a student who is undocumented.