There is no formal application process to enter the LINC program. Students can self-refer to the program or can be referred by school personnel, social worker, probation officer, caregiver, etc.
- 1. Were you in foster care placement on or after your 13th birthday? (foster care placement includes non-relative foster care, relative care, KinGAP care)
- 2. Do you plan to enroll in at least 3 units?
- 3. Are you over the age of 16?
Once your LINC Interest Form has been reviewed, you will be instructed to schedule a "Welcome Session" appointment with the, LINC Program Facilitator, Laura Delgado
To schedule an appointment please make sure to:
- Go to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- For questions, email LINC@cerritos.edu or contact Laura Delgado, (562) 860-2451 ext. 2371