Cerritos College is excited to serve as an official partner with the Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder in the upcoming November 3, 2020 General Election. Our ballot drop-box is located between parking lots 3 and 4 in the loading area off Alondra Blvd. To find the drop box location, please visit our campus map. All members of the community who are registered voters in Los Angeles County are welcome to drop-off their ballot. On Election Day, every vote counts. Exercise your voice and remember to cast your vote this year.
Residents can vote 11 days prior to the Primary Election (March 3, 2020) and General Election (November 3, 2020) through a new system called the Voting Solutions for All People (VSAP). Voters can cast their ballots at any location throughout the County. Take a look at how the new system works.
Important Election Dates, Deadlines, and Information:
California Presidential Elections are November 3, 2020
- U.S Postal Service begins delivering Vote-By-Mail ballots to registered voters on
Monday, October 5, 2020. This is in accordance with state guidelines where ballots must be delivered 30 days
prior to the general election.
- Any voter who has their Vote-by-Mail materials in hand can mail in their ballot through
the U.S Postal Service, as soon as it’s completed. Find your nearest post office.
- A Vote-by Mail Drop Box is located on campus in the Alondra Drop Off area between
lots 3 and 4. A the list of Drop Box locations is available online.
- Registered voters will automatically receive a Vote-By-Mail ballot, as long as you
are registered by the Monday, October 19 deadline.
- November 3, 2020 is the last day registered voters may drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballots at a Vote Center or an official Vote-By Mail Drop box.
- Helpful websites related to California elections: