Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services (DHH)
DHH Academic Advising and disability services
Provides a culturally and linguistically appropriate academic advising and disability management and services; Counselor is fluent in ASL
- Partnerships with community and state organizations such as State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and Five Acres
- DHH Tutoring in English and Math subjects; Communication provided in ASL
- DHH Outreach Worker/Peer Mentor; Communication provided in ASL
- Deaf friendly environment
- Adult Education Basic Skills Mediation class for DHH students
- Cerritos College DHH YouTube Channel
This web site is for Cerritos College students, interpreters, faculty or staff members needing a sign language interpreter, real-time captionist, or assistive listening device. Communication services are typically needed for classes, counseling appointments, field trips and other Cerritos College related functions. Please click on the appropriate selection below to make a request or cancel services. Communication services must be scheduled with a minimum of 5 days notice.
If you cannot make the request from this site please call (562) 860-2451 ext. 2352 or VP (562) 274-7164. You may also come to the DSPS office in the Liberal Arts/DSPS building for assistance with requesting services.