About the SLO Committee
The Senate Committee on Student Learning Outcomes ("SLO Committee") meets every second and fourth Monday from 3 pm to 4:30 pm in SS141.**
**2020-2021 committee meetings are currently held via Zoom. Agendas and minutes can be found on BoardDocs.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/92180049468?pwd=U1hFS3Z1OXhYNCtreWx6SjV6amtNdz09
Password: SLO20 (Student Learning Outcomes 20)
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,92180049468# or +12532158782,92180049468#
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
+1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
+1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 921 8004 9468
International numbers available: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/u/aCiJATzRZ
Or Skype for Business (Lync):
The purpose of the SLO Committee has been established as follows:
- Oversees the SLO strategy for Cerritos College
- Provides support to all individuals and programs on campus that need help with developing and assessing SLOs
- Suggests college-level resources to support SLOs
- Coordinates with other groups doing SLO work, including the Instructional Program Review Committee, Curriculum Committee, and the Office of Research and Planning
- Oversees SLO assessments for the AA/GE program, career and technical education program, transfer program, developmental education program, and institution
- Monitors trends and practices on issues within the committee's scope and communicates them to the college.
Quorum Requirement: To reach quorum, the Student Learning Outcomes Committee requires fifty percent plus one of its members to be in attendance.
For more information regarding the structure and purpose of the SLO Committee, please review the college's Shared Governance web page.
eLumen SLO Changes
Department Chairs can make updates or revisions to the SLOs listed on the Course Outline of Record (COR) within eLumen by submitting a request to open an "Amend Workflow" to the SLO Coordinator, Data Steward, or SLO Assistant. SLOs can only be modified or added in the "Amend Workflow".
The committee has developed a "How To Guide" and takes you through the process of changing or updating SLOs within eLumen.