Advisory Committee and Important Links
Cerritos College Architecture Advisory Committee
- Frank Bostrom, AIA - Frank Bostrom Architecture
- Mina Greas - Bezos Academy
- Louie Hernandez - LAH Construction
- Chris K. Hyun - Arquitectonica
- Audrey Kane, AIA - Marx Okubo Associates
- Janis Kent, AIA, CASp - Stepping Thru Accessibility
- Ian McIlvaine - Tierra Sul y Mar
- Thomas Morales, AIA, LEED AP - William Hezmalhalch Architects
- Maria Navarro - KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Daniel Paul - Senior Architectural Historian, ICF International
- Davis Solomon - David Solomon Architects
- Galo R. Toapanta - Carpenters Union
- Holly Van - Inspector/Plan Checker City of Westminster
- Zach Weston, AIA - Adept Urban
- Victoria Yust - Tierra Sul y Mar
American Institute of Architects - The AIA is a professional organization for architects in the United States. The AIA offers education, government advocacy, community redevelopment, and public outreach to support the architecture profession and improve its public image. The AIA also works with other members of the design and construction team to help coordinate the building industry.
California Architects Board - The Board establishes regulations for examination and licensing of the profession of architecture in California.
National Architectural Accrediting Board - The NAAB is the sole authority for accredited US professional degree programs for architecture in the United States, developing standards and procedures to verify that each accredited program meets standards for the appropriate education of architects. Web-site list all accredited programs.
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards - NCARB recommends model law, model regulations, and other guidelines for adoption by its member jurisdictions, but each makes its own laws and registration requirements. As a service to its members, NCARB develops, administers, and maintains the Intern Development Program (IDP) and the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) as well as facilitates reciprocity between jurisdictions through the NCARB Certificate.