Advisory Committee and Important Links
Cerritos College Architecture Advisory Committee
- Frank Bostrom, AIA - Frank Bostrom Architecture
- Peter Dung - Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-ARC)
- Lambert Geissinger - Los Angeles Department of City Planning
- Mina Greas - Building & Landscape Design at Dry Studio
- Janis Kent, AIA, CASp - Stepping Thru Accessibility
- Thomas Morales, AIA, LEED AP - KTGY Group, Inc. Architecture+Planning
- Kenneth D. Odell - MHP Structural Engineers
- Daniel Paul - Senior Architectural Historian, ICF International
- Edgar J. Paz, AIA - MSP Architects (McDonald Soutar & Paz, Inc.)
- Peter K. Phinney, AIA, LEED AP - Bryant Palmer Soto, Inc. (bsp architecture engineering)
- Lori Pullman - Adjunct Faculty Member at Cal Poly Pomona, Orange Coast College, and Rio Hondo
- Matthew Simon, AIA - SimonGlover, Inc. (Architecture, Planning, Interiors)
- Stephanie Tapia - Student, President of Architecture & Technology Club
- Galo R. Toapanta - Carpenters Union
American Institute of Architects - The AIA is a professional organization for architects in the United States. The AIA offers education, government advocacy, community redevelopment, and public outreach to support the architecture profession and improve its public image. The AIA also works with other members of the design and construction team to help coordinate the building industry.
California Architects Board - The Board establishes regulations for examination and licensing of the profession of architecture in California.
National Architectural Accrediting Board - The NAAB is the sole authority for accredited US professional degree programs for architecture in the United States, developing standards and procedures to verify that each accredited program meets standards for the appropriate education of architects. Web-site list all accredited programs.
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards - NCARB recommends model law, model regulations, and other guidelines for adoption by its member jurisdictions, but each makes its own laws and registration requirements. As a service to its members, NCARB develops, administers, and maintains the Intern Development Program (IDP) and the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) as well as facilitates reciprocity between jurisdictions through the NCARB Certificate.