Need Help? Contact Us | COVID-19 Updates

Petition for AA Degree

To receive an AA or AA-T (AA for Transfer) in English, you must submit a petition prior to graduation.

1. Review the checklist containing the requirements you need to fulfill in order to qualify for the AA or AA-T degree.

2. Fill out the Petition for the Associate in Arts Degree or the Petition for the Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer. The form can be submitted in Admissions & Records, Counseling, or online.

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website/Accessibility Issue | Document Readers | Safety Reporting | Consumer Information
Last Update: 1/21/2020