Tech Smith Snagit
TechSmith is helping organizations and academic institutions who are preparing for
prolonged absences and/or campus closures due to COVID-19. We are offering free access and expanded usage of tools that help enable business
and educational continuity through June 30, 2020 to any organization that needs it.
TechSmith Snagit will be provided for free to organizations through June 30th, 2020. Snagit is our screen capture and recording tool that lets users quickly create and share images and videos to:
- Create training content, tutorials, lessons and step-by-step instructions
- Record meetings and presentations, including your webcam to keep a personal element
- Create how to training materials, software walk-throughs, and demos
- Pre-record academic lectures or supplemental learning content to share with students
- Create instructions on how to use online learning platforms, or remote working software
TechSmith Video Review will be provided for free to organizations through June 30th, 2020. Existing Video Review customers will have threshold limits removed automatically – increased usage will be supported during this time at no additional charge. Video Review is for online, collaborative discussions and conversations around the content you upload and share to:
- Replace in person meetings with online review of recorded presentations
- Keep conversations and collaboration happening asynchronously
- Get email notifications when students or colleagues leave questions or comments
- Allow reviewers to mark up videos with arrows and shapes to explain comments
- Mark comments as resolved as decisions are made
For existing customers using our digital learning platform, TechSmith Relay, we will support increased usage with no charge. Existing Relay customers will be provided an expanded site license with campus-wide access through the end of June 2020. If you qualify for this offer, your TechSmith account executive will be in contact shortly with further details.
If you are interested in gaining access to Snagit and Video Review through June 30th, 2020, please fill out this request form.
We've also put together a resource guide for learning how to use visuals and video to communicate better when working, teaching, or learning remotely.