Welcome to the Veterans Resource Center
In an effort to respond to the rapidly evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 crisis, our offices will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16 to reduce the potential for community transmission rates of the virus.
During this temporary closure, VRC services will continue to be offered online. For general questions, please contact us via email at VRC@cerritos.edu . For counseling-related concerns, you can also email VRC@cerritos.edu.
Your health and the well-being of the campus community is our top priority. We want to assure you that we are here to support you. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Attention Chapter 33 and 31 GI Bill Students Receiving BAH for Summer and Fall 2020:
Due to COVID-19 most courses have been switched to online learning to reduce the health risks to our community. To avoid being paid the National Average rate for online learning during the fall semester, chapter 33 and 31 students should be enroll in at least one 18-week course that was originally offered in-person before the pandemic. Doing this will ensure chapter 33 and 31 students receive the full BAH rate as before. Please email VRC@cerritos.edu for further questions.
- Cerritos College Application Assistance
- VA Educational Benefit Assistance
- MyCerritos Portal Navigation Assistance
- Educational/Career Counseling (SEP Assistance)
- Financial Aid General Assistance
- Scholarship Research/Essay Assistance
- Transfer Application Workshops
- Computer Lab & Work Stations
- Book Loan/Calculator Reserve Program
- Food Assistance/VASH Voucher Assistance
- Student Veterans Club
- Mental Health Counseling
- Veteran Services Officer
- VA Claims for Service Connection & Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension Claims
- Service Connected Increases
- Advice on Previously Denied Claims
- CalVet Driver’s License Verification (Requires DD214 or VA ID card)
- CalVet Tuition Fee Waiver
- VA Healthcare Enrollment, Caregiver Program, Mental Health Referrals, etc.
Call to schedule an appointment or to inquire about any of these services
Direct Dial: 562-467-5016
562-860-2451 ext. 3716