Welcome to the Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides comprehensive services and resources to meet the unique needs of our student veterans and other military-connected students. The VRC team is committed to supporting our students through a strengths-based approach, in an effort to assist them in achieving their academic goals.
As of 3/14/2022, we are transitioning to a new online scheduling system, "Cerritos Navigate." There is a new way to make your VRC appointments!
Two scheduling options:
OPTION #1: Download Navigate Student app on your Smartphone
- Download "Navigate Student" app from Google Play or Apple App
- Select Cerritos College from the list
- Log into the student portal using your Cerritos student ID # and password
OPTION #2: Use Navigate Cerritos on your desktop computer
- Log into Navigate Cerritos using your Cerritos College "My Cerritos Student Portal"
- Enter your Cerritos student ID# and password
- Click on the Navigate Cerritos tile
COVID-19 Update - BAH Concerns and Answers for Chapters 33 and 31 GI Bill Students
As announced by our board of trustees, Cerritos is following suite with the CSU's decision to remain remote through the Spring 2021 semester. Due to COVID-19, most courses will remain online through the Spring 2021 semester to reduce the health risks to our community. The VA has also authorized the continued special COVID rule for BAH-rates purposes being extended through June 1, 2022.
Please email VRC@cerritos.edu for further questions.