Common Registration Errors
- Prerequisites Error: Check to see if you have taken and passed the course that is required prior to the
attempting to add.
Intermediate Algebra, Math 80 – 4.0 Units
Prerequisite: Math 60, equivalent with a grade of Credit or “C”, or higher or a satisfactory score on Intermediate Algebra Readiness test.
- Time scheduling error: A conflict in a class that meets during the same time as another class you are enrolled
in. Check your schedule.
- Unit Load Exceeded: You have reached your unit max for the semester. See a counselor
to increase your unit load if you qualify.
- Course previously taken: You have taken or withdrawn from the course twice in the past. You must complete
an Academic Records & Standards Committee Petition and submit to Admissions & Records to retake this course. Forms are available at
the information desk.
- Hold on registration: You have a hold on your account. Visit MyCerritos “Holds” tab to determine the reason for the hold.
- Multiple enrollment not allowed: If you are already enrolled in a course or are enrolled in the course under a different
class (ticket) number, check your class schedule.
- You do not have a valid enrollment time: Until your appointment time passes, you are only able to
add classes to the shopping cart. To locate your appointment time, visit MyCerritos “Enrollment Dates.”