Campus offices will be closed on FRIDAYS from May 25 through August 3. For information, email

Major Change Form

To change your major, complete and submit this online form to the Office of Admissions, Records & Services. For more information regarding the degrees, certificates, and transfer patters offered at Cerritos College, visit the Counseling office or view them online at the Programs of Study webpage.
Important Notice: if you have graduated from Cerritos College, you must change your major to continue attendance.

Major Code Suffix:
AA=AA Degree; AB= AA Plan B; AC= AA Plan C; CT=Certificate; TR=Transfer

 *Required Fields

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website Issue | Document Readers | Gainful Employment | Last Update: 4/10/2018