Information for Filing Complaints

Most complaints, grievances, and disciplinary matters should be resolved at the college level. If a complaint does not fall into one of the college's established procedures, it may be addressed in writing to the College President. Individuals are strongly encouraged to make every attempt to resolve matters through the appropriate administrative processes.

Matters that are not resolved at the college level may be submitted to one or more of the following agencies for consideration:

  • The Accrediting Commission for Community and JuniorColleges (ACCJC) at, if the complaint is associated with the institution's compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards. The ACCJC is the agency that accredits the academic programs of the California Community Colleges.
  • If the complaint does not concern the college's compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards, it may be directed to the California Community College Chancellor's Office by completing the web form found at .