International Transcripts

In order to submit International Transcripts to Cerritos College, you must first have them evaluated by a foreign credentials evaluation service. After receiving your report from this services, you must submit the official, sealed evaluation to the Office of Admissions & Records. If you plan on transferring to another institution, they will need to submit a new copy of your international transcript evaluation to each institution that you attend. Please be advised: Cerritos College accepting your international credit does not apply to other Colleges and/or Universities. Other institutions may accept and/or apply international credit differently.

For a list of approved foreign credentials evaluation services please visit the following website:


Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Document Readers | Report a Website/Accessibility Issue | Safety Reporting | Consumer Information Last Update: 9/24/2020