Verification of Enrollment
Criteria for verification of enrollment:
- Students must be officially enrolled in classes and all the appropriate fees must be paid in full.
- Students must attend classes during the first week of school before enrollment verification can be done for that semester.
The National Student Clearing House:
Cerritos College now offers a free enrollment and/or degree verification through the National Student Clearing House. The National Student Clearinghouse is the nation's trusted source for education verification and student educational outcomes research. Log into your MyCerritos Account to use this functionality.
In Person Requests:
- $2 per verification of status for REGULAR request to be mailed out in 5 to 10 working days.
- $7 per verification of status for RUSH request for either pick up at the Admissions Office or mail out in 24 hours.
- Submit the Enrollment Verification form to email@example.com
Exemptions of these fees are for Loan Deferment if it is for regular request and for Unemployment purposes.
Admissions and Records Office can not accommodate students for the following requests:
- CalWorks or GAIN; this can only be done at the Career Services Office.
- GPA verification for Cal Grant A and Cal Grant B; this can only be done at the Financial Aid Office.
- Consortium Agreement; this can only be done at the Financial Aid Office.