Interested in obtaining your Certificate and/or Degree?  View our Pathways!


1- Find out if you meet the requirements.

To view course descriptions and available certificates, please refer to the current schedule and catalog.

2 - Determine what form to fill out.

View and download the Forms for Petition for Certificate, Petition for Degree, and Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer.

Petition for Certificate : Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Achievement.
Petition for Degree : Petition to graduate with an Associate in Arts.
Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer : (AAT/AST) This degree pattern is articulated for transfer to the CSU system.


 3 - Fill out your form and meet with a Counselor or try Online Counseling to make sure you meet all the requirements.