Carlos R Mera
- Office: PST 130
- Phone: (562)869-2451 ext. 2669
- Email: email@example.com
- iFalcon Information (please read)
- Cerritos College Academic Honesty - Dishonesty Policy.
- Physics Department Classes Flowchart
- Recommendation Letters
- Please contact me through email or Canvas.
- You must attend the first lab and lecture meetings; otherwise, you will be dropped as a "no-show" to make room for students on the waiting list. No exceptions, no excuses.
- Students missing any lab or lecture meeting during the first two weeks of school, will be dropped from the class. No exceptions, no excuses.
- Physics 101 Labs are limited to 30 students. None of my lab sections will be over-enrolled. You must enroll in an open lab section if you wish to assure a place in the class.
- Physics 201, 202 and 203 Labs are limited to 24 students. None of my lab sections will be over-enrolled. You must enroll in an open lab section if you wish to assure a place in the class.
- Students in the waiting list must clear all holds in their records. Otherwise, your place will be giving to the next student in the list.
- You will lose your place in the class, if you are dropped for non payment.
- All grades are posted on Canvas