Please see COVID information page.
If you are experiencing COVID related symptoms, or have currently tested positive, please contact SHS at 562-860-2451 ext. 2321 for medical support.
- Effective August 10 2022, the Board of Trustees amended Board Policy 2905 as follows:
- Vaccination is not required for current and new students.
- Vaccination is not required for current employees.
- New employees must follow vaccination requirements.
- OptimumHQ and contract tracing will continue until AB 685 expires.
- Religious and medical exemptions for new employees are allowed as currently worded in BP 2905.
- Effective May 23, 2022 face coverings (masks) are optional for indoor settings. However, face coverings are strongly recommended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
- Return to Campus Moved to March 7, 2022 (January 17, 2022)
- Additional Reduction on Campus Footprint (January 8, 2022)
- Spring 2022 Adjustments Amid COVID-19 Surge (January 3, 2022)
- BP 2905: Vaccine Policy for Spring 2022 (October 7, 2021)
- President's Campus Update: COVID-19 (September 29, 2021)
- Board Discussion on Vaccination and Testing Requirement (BP 2905) (September 2, 2021)
- President's Campus Update: District Vaccination and Testing Program (August 5, 2021)
- President's Campus Update: COVID-19 (July 25, 2021)
- Recap: Return to Campus Forum (April 14, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (April 08, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (April 02, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (March 25, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (March 11, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (February 24, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (February 19, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (January 14, 2021)
- October 12 - New COVID-19 Vaccine Policy Begins Spring 2022
- August 6 - Board of Trustees Passes Resolution to Develop District COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing Program
- June 7 - Cerritos College Set to Re-Open Campus with In-Person and Hybrid Classes for the Fall 2021 Semester
- March 23 - PIH Health Donates $10,000 to Cerritos College Student Emergency Fund
- March 17 - Cerritos College Board Of Trustees Passes Resolution In Response To Covid-19
- March 13 - Cerritos College Announces Conversion To Online Learning And Activation Of Emergency Operational Procedures Amid Covid-19 Pandemic