Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS) is a state funded program designed to go above and beyond other services offered on campus. EOPS is a student support program that provides academic and developmental services to students who face social and economic barriers.
EOPS is committed to providing student support services such as priority registration, personalized counseling, grants & book assistance, tutoring, one-on-one staff support, and much more! It is our goal to provide our EOPS students with the tools and support that is needed to succeed in their academic and/or vocational goals.
Learn How to Join EOPS
Online Counseling Appointments
Office Email and Phone
WANT TO SCHEDULE AN EOPS APPOINTMENT YOURSELF?
OPTION #1: Download Navigate Student app on your Smartphone
- Download "Navigate Student" app from Google Play or Apple App
- Select Cerritos College from the list
- Log into the student portal using your Cerritos student ID # and password
OPTION #2: Use Navigate Cerritos on your desktop computer
- Log into Navigate Cerritos using your Cerritos College "My Cerritos Student Portal"
- Enter your Cerritos student ID# and password
- Click on the Navigate Cerritos tile and follow the appointment steps
You can also come in our office and make an appt, or call our office at 562-860-2451 ext. 2398
THE EOPS/CARE/LINC OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED (ON-CAMPUS & VIRTUALLY) FOR THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
3/17/23 Board Approved Holiday
5/29/23 Memorial Day
7/04/23 Independence Day