The Falcon’s Nest
To request assistance with basic needs support, please complete the Falcon's Nest Referral Form
Support the Falcon's Nest and donate today:
Or text FUNDTHENEST to 44-321 to donate via text message. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
In-kind donations can be dropped off at the Falcon's Nest Monday-Thursday from 8am-4:30pm and Wednesdays until 6pm.
Falcon's Nest Zoom Drop-in assistance hours
Falcon's Nest Drop-In Hours
Monday - Friday
9am - 10am & 3pm - 4pm
Zoom ID: 919 0793 8085
CalFresh Drop-In Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9-10am
Wednesday & Thursday 2-3pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 999 9874 5486
All students, visitors, and vendors are required to check in at a prescreen kiosk station, 4 hours prior to coming to campus. Please note that a valid COVID vaccination card must be uploaded to the prescreen portal. If you are unvaccinated, you must submit a lab processed negative COVID test within 72-hours before visiting Falcon's Nest.
LA Regional Food Bank distribution Will be aT Cerritos College on:
• Wednesday, January 26, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, February 23, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, March 23, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, April 27, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, May 25, from 9-11am
LOCATION: Falcon Stadium
(at Alondra Blvd & Gridley Rd.)
PARKING & ENTRANCE: in Lot 1
**WALK UP SERVICES ONLY-NO DRIVE THRU**
• All are encouraged to bring their own bags, carts, dollies, etc., and must carry their own food back to their parked vehicle or other transportation.
• Up to 40 lbs. of food provided, while supplies last.
• Face coverings/masks and social distancing are required.
The Falcon's Nest provides centralized support services for students facing basic need insecurities. This is accomplished through access to on and off campus resources, community collaboration, and advocacy that ensures a student's educational success.
If you would like to volunteer with the on campus food bank distribution, please email FalconsNest@cerritos.edu