The Falcon’s Nest
To request assistance with basic needs support, please complete the Falcon's Nest Referral Form
Support the Falcon's Nest and donate today:
Or text FUNDTHENEST to 44-321 to donate via text message. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
In-kind donations can be dropped off at the Falcon's Nest.
Falcon's Nest Zoom Drop-in assistance hours
Falcon's Nest Drop-In Hours
Monday - Friday
9am - 10am & 3pm - 4pm
Zoom ID: 919 0793 8085
CalFresh Drop-In Hours
Monday - Wednesday 10-11am
Thursday In-person 11-12pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 893 4599 7402
All students, visitors, and vendors are required to check in at a prescreen kiosk station, 4 hours prior to coming to campus.
LA Regional Food Bank distribution Will be aT Cerritos College on:
• Wednesday, January 25, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, February 22, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, March 22, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, April 26, from 9-11am
• Wednesday, May 24, from 9-11am
LOCATION: Falcon Stadium
(at Alondra Blvd & Gridley Rd.)
PARKING & ENTRANCE: in Lot 1
**WALK UP SERVICES ONLY-NO DRIVE THRU**
• All are encouraged to bring their own bags, carts, dollies, etc., and must carry their own food back to their parked vehicle or other transportation.
• Up to 40 lbs. of food provided, while supplies last.
• Face coverings/masks and social distancing are required.
The Falcon's Nest provides centralized support services for students facing basic need insecurities. This is accomplished through access to on and off campus resources, community collaboration, and advocacy that ensures a student's educational success.
If you would like to volunteer with the on campus food bank distribution, please email FalconsNest@cerritos.edu