Leaders INvolved In Creating Change (LINC)
Leaders INvolved in Creating Change (LINC) is a support program designed to help link foster youth with support services on and off campus to ensure a successful transition from foster care to independent living.
The goals of the program are to improve college access for current and former foster youth, increase retention and graduation rates and promote student learning and development.
LINC provides student support as they continue on their educational journey. Services include:
- Assistance with completing the admissions application
- Assistance with accessing Ward of Court documentation
- Assistance with completing the FAFSA
- Assistance with completing the CHAFEE application (if eligible)
- Certifying eligibility for Priority Registration (if eligible)
- Assistance with Financial Aid Verification process
- Information/Referral services for housing, employment, mental health, book support, and basic needs
- Assistance with enrollment and academic supplies
To contact the LINC program, please call Linda at (562) 860.2451 ext. 2371 or email email@example.com.