Welcome to the Transfer Center
Make virtual transfer counseling appointmentonline. Appointments are made one week ahead so each weekday morning new appointments will open.
Please continue to monitor the Transfer Center webpage for updates.
For any questions, you may contact our Transfer Center staff at these temporary phone numbers: 562- 356-8015 (10:30-7:00pm) or 213- 537-6148 (8:00am-4:30pm) during our regular office hours. These numbers may change so please visit the Transfer Center website regularly. (July 14, 2020)
- Winter/Spring 2022 UC applications- July 1-31st.
- Spring 2022 CSU applications- August 1-31. Application assistance is available
- Fall 2022 UC application opens August 1st at apply.universityofcalifornia.edu. Submit between Nov. 1-30th
- Fall 2021 transfers - remember to request your final official transcripts and general education certification.
The Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year college/university!
- From your very first semester there are many workshops for you to attend.
- We are the point place for University Representatives to distribute information and provide campus appointments to best inform your application
- Knowing where you want to apply and in which majors is key to creating the most streamlined
plan. Researching your transfer institution will be your top priority and we are
here to help!
- The Transfer Center also provide transfer counseling with specialties in Associate Degree for Transfer, Transfer Admissions Guarantees and private/out-of-state colleges and universities, etc.
We are also here to guide you through the application process. It can seem overwhelming with the many steps between submitting your application and receiving a decision but we can help. With application workshops and personal counseling you can successfully complete the process!
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic, The Transfer Center's physical office is closed through Fall 2020 semester; however, we are still available to help you with your transfer process. For assistance with:
General transfer questions/university application process: email email@example.com
virtual DROP-IN WEDNESDAYS
- General Education Requirements & Certification
- Quick Questions
- University Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarships at the University
Drop-in Wednesday runs from the second Wednesday of the Fall/Spring semester through Wednesday before finals!