Welcome to the Transfer Center
- New counseling scheduling system using Cerritos Navigate! Watch this how to schedule an appointment video.
- SCHEC transfer scholarship application available NOW! For more information go to
our SCHEC scholarship page
- Celebrate your transfer at our College Signing Day (May 3rd) and Transfer Celebration (May 13th)
- Transfer Academy accepting applicants NOW! For more information attend an information sessions.
- Check out the appointments with university representative for the spring semester.
The Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year college/university!
- From your very first semester there are many workshops for you to attend.
- We are the point place for University Representatives to distribute information and provide campus appointments.
- Knowing where you want to apply and in which majors is key to creating the most streamlined
plan. Researching your transfer institution will be your top priority and we are
here to help!
- The Transfer Center also provide transfer counseling with specialties in Associate Degree for Transfer, Transfer Admissions Guarantees and private/out-of-state colleges and universities, etc.
We are also here to guide you through the application process. It can seem overwhelming with the many steps between submitting your application and receiving a decision but we can help. With application workshops and personal counseling you can successfully complete the process!
General transfer questions/university application process: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Education Requirements & Certification
- Quick Questions
- University Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarships at the University
Drop-in Wednesday runs from the second Wednesday of the Fall/Spring semester through Wednesday before finals!