Welcome to the Transfer Center
Make virtual transfer counseling appointmentonline. Appointments are made one week ahead so each weekday morning new appointments will open.
Please continue to monitor the Transfer Center webpage for updates.
For any questions, you may contact our Transfer Center staff at these temporary phone numbers: 562- 356-8015 (10:30-7:00pm) or 213- 537-6148 (8:00am-4:30pm) during our regular office hours. These numbers may change so please visit the Transfer Center website regularly. (July 14, 2020)
- Drop in Wednesday 5-7 pm.
- Friday Workshop Series returns for Spring 2021.
- Update your FASFA or Dream Act application today! Deadline: March 2nd! If you applied for fall 2021 or plan to apply for spring 2022
make sure you include your transfer schools. Financial aid has assistance available.
- Save the date for Falcon's Transfer On events on April 1st- Choosing a University with Falcon Friends, April 29th- College signing Day and May 27th- Transfer Celebration!
The Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year college/university!
- From your very first semester there are many workshops for you to attend.
- We are the point place for University Representatives to distribute information and provide campus appointments to best inform your application
- Knowing where you want to apply and in which majors is key to creating the most streamlined
plan. Researching your transfer institution will be your top priority and we are
here to help!
- The Transfer Center also provide transfer counseling with specialties in Associate Degree for Transfer, Transfer Admissions Guarantees and private/out-of-state colleges and universities, etc.
We are also here to guide you through the application process. It can seem overwhelming with the many steps between submitting your application and receiving a decision but we can help. With application workshops and personal counseling you can successfully complete the process!
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic, The Transfer Center's physical office is closed through Fall 2020 semester; however, we are still available to help you with your transfer process. For assistance with:
General transfer questions/university application process: email email@example.com
- General Education Requirements & Certification
- Quick Questions
- University Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarships at the University
Drop-in Wednesday runs from the third Wednesday of the Fall/Spring semester through Wednesday before finals!