Welcome to the Transfer Center
To make a virtual transfer counseling appointment click here. Appointments are made one week ahead so each weekday morning new appointments will open.
Please continue to monitor the Transfer Center webpage for updates.
For any questions, you may contact our Transfer Center staff at these temporary phone numbers: 562- 356-8015 (10:30-7:00pm) or 213- 537-6148 (8:00am-4:30pm) during our regular office hours. These numbers may change so please visit the Transfer Center website regularly. (July 14, 2020)
The Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year college/university!
- From your very first semester there are many workshops for you to attend.
- We are the point place for University Representatives to distribute information and provide campus appointments to best inform your application
- Knowing where you want to apply and in which majors is key to creating the most streamlined
plan. Researching your transfer institution will be your top priority and we are
here to help!
- The Transfer Center also provide transfer counseling with specialties in Associate Degree for Transfer, Transfer Admissions Guarantees and private/out-of-state colleges and universities, etc.
We are also here to guide you through the application process. It can seem overwhelming with the many steps between submitting your application and receiving a decision but we can help. With application workshops and personal counseling you can successfully complete the process!
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic, The Transfer Center's physical office is closed through Fall 2020 semester; however, we are still available to help you with your transfer process. For assistance with:
General transfer questions/university application process: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UC Application for Fall 2021 transfers open NOW! Deadline: November 30th. Assistance is available.
- CSU applications for Fall 2021 open Oct.1st! Deadline: December 4th.
- UC Campus week - Sept 14th thru 17th. Each campus will provide a 30 minute admissions session with chat Q&A. For registration
link go to the Transfer Center Fair page.
- CSU Campus Week- Oct. 5th-9th. Each campus will present a short, live session to provide a campus overview, information about the admission process and a question and answer portion.
- General Education Requirements & Certification
- Quick Questions
- University Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarships at the University
Drop-in Wednesday runs from the third Wednesday of the Fall/Spring semester through Wednesday before finals!