Articulation and Transfer guides

Not sure what courses transfer? Stop by the Transfer Center and ask the staff about articulation agreements. We have current articulation information from various colleges and universities.

  • AICCU - Provides information on which institutions accept IGETC and/or CSU General Education Breadth. 
  • ASSIST - On-line site that provides transfer articulation information for the University of California, California State University, and California Community College systems.

Private/Out of State University Articulation Agreements