- New & Returning Students apply at https://www.cerritos.edu/
- Click on Future Students to select either First-Time College student or Returning student.
- New Students click on Apply Now to create an account for CCCapply to be able to submit your application online
- This is required if you are new to college only. If you attended another community college, you will not need to complete orientation.
- There are two ways to complete the orientation: Online (MyCerritos) or an in-person Workshop by calling the Counseling Office at (562) 467-5231.
Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Did you know that you can adjust your income for Financial Aid after you were discharged from the military or have lost/changed jobs?
Apply for an Income Reduction/Special Circumstance Appeal with the Financial Aid Office.
- Schedule an appointment for an Educational Plan (Ed-Plan), this is required to be updated each semester for certification.
- New students need to bring official or unofficial high school transcripts or test score reports ( such as AP, IB, or CAASPP) can be used to identify appropriate courses for placement.
- Transfer Student must bring Official or unofficial transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
- To schedule an appointment with your counselor, please do so using Navigate at https://cerritos.navigate.eab.com/app/#/authentication/remote/
Continuing Students need to submit Request for Certification every semester.
For further questions or assistance with steps on getting started using GI Bill benefits at Cerritos College, please email us at VRC@cerritos.edu.