- New & Returning Students apply at https://www.cerritos.edu/
- Click on Future Students to select either First-Time College student or Returning student.
- New Students click on Apply Now to create an account for CCCapply to be able to submit your application online
- This is required if you are new to college only. If you attended another community college, you will not need to complete orientation.
- There are two ways to complete the orientation: Online (MyCerritos) or an in-person Workshop by calling the Counseling Office at (562) 467-5231.
Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Did you know that you can adjust your income for Financial Aid after you were discharged from the military or have lost/changed jobs?
Apply for an Income Reduction/Special Circumstance Appeal with the Financial Aid Office.
- Schedule an appointment for an Educational Plan (Ed-Plan), this is required to be updated each semester for certification.
- New students need to bring official or unofficial high school transcripts or test score reports ( such as AP, IB, or CAASPP) can be used to identify appropriate courses for placement.
- Transfer Student must bring Official or unofficial transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
- To schedule an appointment with your counselor, please do so using Navigate at https://cerritos.navigate.eab.com/app/#/authentication/remote/
Continuing Students need to submit Request for Certification every semester.
For further questions or assistance with steps on getting started using GI Bill® benefits at Cerritos College, please email us at VRC@cerritos.edu.