Falcon Basic Needs
The Falcon's Nest provides centralized support services for students facing basic need insecurities. This is accomplished through access to on and off campus resources, community collaboration, and advocacy that ensures a student's educational success.
To request assistance with basic needs support, please complete the Falcon's Nest Referral Form
Drop-in assistance hours
Falcon's Nest Drop-in Hours
Monday 1pm - 2pm
Wednesday 2pm - 3pm
Thursday 9am - 10am
Friday 2pm - 3pm
Zoom ID: 919 0793 8085
Jovenes Drop-in Hours
9am -11am & 3pm -5pm
Zoom ID: 827 8450 8182
CalFresh Drop-in Hours
Monday 8am - 9am
Tuesday 12 pm - 1pm
Wednesday 3pm - 4 pm
Zoom ID: 768 960 1405
LA Regional Food Bank Campus drive-thru food Distribution
Cerritos College will be operating a campus drive-thru food distribution service on:
WEDNESDAY, APril 28
Wednesday, May 26
9 AM to 11 AM
Parking Lot 10
Entrance to lot 10 is only through Studebaker Blvd & New Falcon Way
**In the event of rain, the distribution will be cancelled.**
What you need to know if you are planning to attend:
• Up to 80 lbs. of food provided per household, while supplies last.
• Please make space in your trunk for the items, prior to coming to the event.
• No parking will be allowed on campus.
• Drivers may not exit or leave their vehicles at anytime.
• For the safety of all, walk-up services are not available.