Falcon Basic Needs
The Falcon's Nest provides centralized support services for students facing basic need insecurities. This is accomplished through access to on and off campus resources, community collaboration, and advocacy that ensures a student's educational success.
To request assistance with basic needs support, please complete the Falcon's Nest Referral Form
LA Regional Food Bank Campus drive-thru food Distribution
Cerritos College will be operating a campus drive-thru food distribution service on:
WEDNESDAY, February 24
WEDNESDAY, March 24
9 AM to 11 AM
Parking Lot 10
Entrance to lot 10 is only through Studebaker Blvd & New Falcon Way
**In the event of rain, the distribution will be cancelled.**
What you need to know if you are planning to attend:
• Up to 80 lbs. of food provided per household, while supplies last.
• Please make space in your trunk for the items, prior to coming to the event.
• No parking will be allowed on campus.
• Drivers may not exit or leave their vehicles at anytime.
• For the safety of all, walk-up services are not available.