Dental Hygiene Application Workshops
The Application Workshops are for prospective students who are ready to apply to the Dental Hygiene Program and may have two (2) prerequisites in progress at the time of applying.
Health Occupation Counselor will provide:
- An overview of the program information and application process
- Review Transcripts
- Answer General Questions
- Sign your Dental Hygiene Application.
What to bring to the workshop:
- Official transcripts from all schools attended (NO electronic transcripts accepted)
- A blue/black pen
To apply to the Dental Hygiene program you will need:
- A valid Cerritos College Student ID number
- A completed Dental Hygiene application signed by a Health Occupations counselor
- Official transcripts. Unofficial Cerritos College transcripts can be accepted. NOTE: No electronic transcripts will be accepted.
- All necessary supportive documents
- Tuesday, February 12th
- Monday, February 25th
- Wednesday, March 6th
- Thursday, March 21st
- Tuesday, March 26th
- Friday, March 29th
Dental Hygiene Walk-In Hours:
Monday, April 1st (Day of deadline)
9:00am-Noon & 1:00pm-3:30pm
**To sign up for a Dental Hygiene Workshop you must have a current Cerritos College Student ID number **
Space is limited. Be prepared to stay the entire length of the two (2) hour workshop. Arrive early.
Reservations are required to attend the workshop. Please call (562) 467-5231 or stop by in person to sign up.
You can also enroll online by clicking on the following link:
Parking Permit Required
Cerritos College enforces parking regulations at all times.
Parking is $2.00 per day. Dashboard permits are available campus-wide from yellow Parking Permit Dispensers. Cash and MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards are accepted.
Violators are subject to citation, tow away, and/or other action.
Cerritos College Campus Police · 562-860-2451, ext. 2325.