Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Fall 2021 Return-to-Campus
Return to Campus Forum Materials
(All Booked) Vaccine Appointments on Campus
All vaccine appointments on April 14 have been taken. Students and employees who have confirmed appointments are required to complete and bring the documents below upon arrival to campus. Students and employees should check their email for more information concerning vaccine appointments.
Online Campus Through COVID-19
We are in session with the majority of classes and services provided in an online, virtual, or remote format.
Summer 2021: On-campus classes will continue for those courses that are difficult to teach online such as Career Technical Education (CTE) programs like culinary arts, dental hygiene, nursing, automotive, welding, among others. Athletics (Kinesiology) and some non-credit apprenticeship offerings will also be offered. Register for summer online.
Fall 2021: We will offer 50% of all class offerings for each department in a hybrid format beginning August 16. See the President Fierro’s update for more details about fall semester.
- Recap: Return to Campus Forum (April 14)
- President's Campus Update (April 08, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (April 02, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (March 25, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (March 11, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (February 24, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (February 19, 2021)
- President's Campus Update (January 14, 2021)
- March 23 - PIH Health Donates $10,000 to Cerritos College Student Emergency Fund
- March 17 - Cerritos College Board Of Trustees Passes Resolution In Response To Covid-19
- March 13 - Cerritos College Announces Conversion To Online Learning And Activation Of Emergency Operational Procedures Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION RESOURCES
- How to Prevent Zoom Bombing
- Learn more about Coronavirus
- Misinformation and Warning Against Racial Profiling
- What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus
- What to do If you are sick with the Coronavirus
- CDC Mass Gatherings and Large Events
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- World Health Organization Protective Measures