Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Online Campus during Stay-at-Home Orders
Per Governor Newsom’s Stay-at-Home order issued on March 19, 2020, the college will not open for in-person classes or activities. Cerritos College is in session with classes and services provided in an online, virtual, or remote format through the end of the term.
- Faculty, Staff, and students having difficulty logging in to Canvas or other college resources can unlock their accounts or reset their passwords by visiting this link: https://portal.cerritos.edu/_layouts/PG/login.aspx.
- All large gatherings, co-curricular activities, study abroad trips, nonessential college travel, athletic events, in-person activities and classes have been either cancelled, suspended, or postponed.
- Essential staff will work on campus in a limited capacity.
- Video: Return to Work – A Guide for Employees (August 12, 2020)
- Return to Campus Plan (August 12, 2020)
- Fall 2020 Semester Update (May 08, 2020)
- President's Campus Update (April 15, 2020)
- President's Campus Update (April 10, 2020)
- Students: Summer 2020 Update (April 2, 2020)
- Summer Courses (March 31, 2020)
- Faculty update from Faculty Senate President (March 27, 2020)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (March 27, 2020)
- Governor's Stay at Home Order (March 19, 2020)
- March 23 - PIH Health Donates $10,000 to Cerritos College Student Emergency Fund
- March 17 - Cerritos College Board Of Trustees Passes Resolution In Response To Covid-19
- March 13 - Cerritos College Announces Conversion To Online Learning And Activation Of Emergency Operational Procedures Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION RESOURCES
- How to Prevent Zoom Bombing
- Learn more about Coronavirus
- Misinformation and Warning Against Racial Profiling
- What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus
- What to do If you are sick with the Coronavirus
- CDC Mass Gatherings and Large Events
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- World Health Organization Protective Measures