Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Online Campus during Stay-at-Home Orders
Per Governor Newsom’s Stay-at-Home order issued on March 19, 2020, the college will not fully open for in-person classes or activities. Cerritos College is in session with the majority of classes and services provided in an online, virtual, or remote format through the end of the term. For the fall semester beginning August 17, the College is open to a limited number of Career Technical Education (CTE) labs for students in programs like culinary arts, dental hygiene, nursing, automotive, welding, among others, that cannot be offered 100% online. While the campus remains limited for in-person instruction, a Study Hall is available for a restricted number of students to utilize the facility to focus on their studies in a quiet environment.
- Faculty, Staff, and students having difficulty logging in to Canvas or other college resources can unlock their accounts or reset their passwords by visiting this link: https://portal.cerritos.edu/_layouts/PG/login.aspx.
- All large gatherings, co-curricular activities, study abroad trips, nonessential college travel, athletic events, in-person activities and classes have been either cancelled, suspended, or postponed.
- Essential staff will work on campus in a limited capacity.
Hear from students, staff, and faculty who have safely returned to campus for the fall semester.
- President's Campus Update (November 30, 2020)
- President's Campus Update (November 17, 2020)
- Video: Return to Work – A Guide for Employees (August 12, 2020)
- Return to Campus Plan (August 12, 2020)
- Fall 2020 Semester Update (May 08, 2020)
- President's Campus Update (April 15, 2020)
- Students: Summer 2020 Update (April 2, 2020)
- Summer Courses (March 31, 2020)
- Faculty update from Faculty Senate President (March 27, 2020)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (March 27, 2020)
- Governor's Stay at Home Order (March 19, 2020)
- March 23 - PIH Health Donates $10,000 to Cerritos College Student Emergency Fund
- March 17 - Cerritos College Board Of Trustees Passes Resolution In Response To Covid-19
- March 13 - Cerritos College Announces Conversion To Online Learning And Activation Of Emergency Operational Procedures Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION RESOURCES
- How to Prevent Zoom Bombing
- Learn more about Coronavirus
- Misinformation and Warning Against Racial Profiling
- What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus
- What to do If you are sick with the Coronavirus
- CDC Mass Gatherings and Large Events
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- World Health Organization Protective Measures