Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Students with limitations due to a disability may receive support services and instruction from Student Accessibility Services (SAS). Those students with physical, visual, hearing, speech, mental health, learning and intellectual disabilities as well as other health conditions, acquired brain injuries, autism, and ADHD are served.
SAS OFFICE UPDATE:
SAS is open for in-person services, including the High Tech Center and the Testing Center. Counselor and Specialist appointments are available in-person, on Zoom, or by phone. Remember to follow the Five Steps Before Coming To Campus every time you plan to come to SAS or any other location on campus. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required.
Please see the left column for our contact information and current hours of operation or click one of the yellow buttons below for more information:
- SPRING 2023: Spring semester starts Monday, January 9th.
- NOTE: Our Career Exploration class (ACLR 91) is still open for Spring! Details on SAS classes.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Remember to request your accommodation letters for Spring 2023 in the SAS Student Portal!
- PLEASE NOTE: SAS counselors and specialists are available for in-person appointments in addition to Zoom and phone appointments!
- GET HELP: HTC Zoom drop-ins are available for assistance accessing accommodation letters in the SAS Student Portal.
- See all calendar items
Not registered to vote or want to pre-register to vote?
- Use our unique link to the California Voter Registration website and register to vote today!
- In accordance with the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) our High Tech Center staff is available to assist you if you need help completing the application.
- More information about voting is available on the Cerritos College Voter Registration webpage.