Student Health Services
Student Health and Wellness Clinic
To help minimize COVID virus exposure, we offer Zoom Telehealth appointments and scheduled in-office appointments; no walk-in appointments will be offered at this time*.
Please call (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2321 (press option 3) to make an appointment.
Emergencies: Call 9-1-1
For general questions, please email us at email@example.com
*By Appointment Only. No Walk-ins at this time.
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Evening medical consultation hours:
- Wednesdays: 4 - 7 pm by Zoom appointment.
Evening mental health hours:
- Mondays: 4 - 7 pm by Zoom appointment.
- Tuesdays: 4-7 pm by Zoom appointment.
Closed 12 to 1 p.m. daily
For Triage Services, Mental Health Teletherapy, Medical Health Telehealth, please include:
- Student ID
- Date of birth
- Reason for consultation/appointment
- Best contact number
A nurse practitioner/therapist will contact you for personalized medical consultation or to schedule an initial appointment through Zoom.
By Appointment Only.
- COVID testing
- Moderna Vaccine
Crisis Lines & Resources:
- 24-hour Student Health Crisis Hotline:
(562) 653-7821(press option 1)
- Text "COURAGE" to Crisis Text Line at 741741
- The Disaster Distress Helpline:
1 (800) 985-5990
- For assistance with assessment, screening, and referrals for on-going therapy, please
call the Los Angeles County Access Hotline at
1 (800) 854-7771.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining the following groups: