Cerritos College students who pay their Student Activities Fee each semester can now ride and transfer between several transit systems all over L.A. thanks to a Metro pilot program called GoPass. The bus pass will allow you unlimited rides on: City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Transit (GTrans), Long Beach Transit, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) DASH, Los Angeles Metro, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
Getting your GoPass is easy!
follow these steps Every Semester that you are enrolled:
- First, pay your Student Activities Fee (CCSA) for the current semester pass
- Second, fill out the GoPass Request Form each semester (please see the dates below)
- If eligible, you will be contacted via email with information on your GoPass
- Register your TAP card and then activate your eligibility code
- Start riding!
Students must meet both these requirements:
- Enrollment in at least one course at Cerritos College for the semester the GoPass
is being requested (and maintain enrollment during term of the pass)
- Example: if the SUMMER 2023 GoPass request is open, you must be enrolled in the SUMMER 2023 semester.
- Paid Student Activities Fee (CCSA) for the term the pass is active. You will have to request a new registration code for fall, spring, and summer terms,
and enrollment/fee eligibility will be checked each term.
IMPORTANT: If you do not meet BOTH eligibility requirements stated above, you will not be issued a GoPass card and/or code. Please pay your CCSA (Student Activities) Fee before applying.
GoPass Request Deadlines & Active Dates:
|Semester||Request Form - Open & Close Dates||GoPass Active Dates|
|Spring 2023||Closed: May 4, 2023||
Active through June 18, 2023*
|Summer 2023||Opens: May 26, 2023
Closes: July 31, 2023
Valid through 8/27/2023
SPRING 2023 GOPASS Dates
have been extended through august 2023
- Those who received a GoPass card/code issued during the Spring 2023 semester can continue to use the same card, even if you are not enrolled in the Summer code.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The expiration date will continue to read as 6/18/2023. On 6/19/2023, the expiration date will read 8/27/2023.
- IF YOU LOST YOUR CARD, OR HAVE NEVER USED YOUR SPRING 2023 CODE: Unfortunately, the Spring 2023 code extension above does NOT apply to you. You will need to meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a new Summer 2023 card/code.
**** SUMMER 2023 NOW OPEN****
Summer 2023 Request Form
If you already submitted a request for Summer 2023, and you need to update your information,
DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER REQUEST. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Need to report a lost or stolen card? Questions about the card, code, or program?
Please send an email, with your name and student ID # and a description of the assistance needed,