Cerritos College students who pay their Student Activities Fee each semester can now ride and transfer between several transit systems all over L.A. thanks to a Metro pilot program called GoPass.
The bus pass will allow you unlimited rides on: City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Transit (GTrans), Long Beach Transit, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) DASH, Los Angeles Metro, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
Getting your GoPass is easy!
follow these steps Every Semester that you are enrolled:
- Pay your Student Activities Fee (CCSA)
- Fill out the GoPass Request Form each semester (please see the dates below)
- If eligible, you will be contacted via email with information on your GoPass
- Register your TAP card and then activate your eligibility code
- Start riding!
Students must meet both these requirements:
- Enrollment in at least one course at Cerritos College for the semester the GoPass
is being requested (and maintain enrollment during term of the pass)
- Example: if the Fall 2022 GoPass request is open, you must be enrolled in the FALL 2022 semester.
- Paid Student Activities Fee (CCSA) for the term the pass is active. You will have
to request a new registration code for fall, spring, and summer terms, and enrollment/fee
eligibility will be checked each term.
IMPORTANT: If you do not meet BOTH eligibility requirements stated above, you will not be issued a GoPass card and/or code. Please pay your CCSA (Student Activities) Fee before applying.
GoPass Request Deadlines & Active Dates:
|Semester||Request Form - Open & Close Dates||GoPass Active Dates|
|Fall 2022||Opened: July 30
Closes: December 9
No new passes or codes will be issued out after 12/9/22.
|August 15, 2022 - January 1, 2023|
|Spring 2023||Opens: January 3, 2023
Closes: May 4, 2023
Active through June 18, 2023*
The Spring 2023 form is now open
Questions about the card, code, or program?
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Please send an email, with your name and student ID # and a description of the assistance needed, to: firstname.lastname@example.org