Cerritos College students who pay their Student Activities Fee each semester can now ride and transfer between several transit systems all over L.A. thanks to a Metro pilot program called GoPass.
The bus pass will allow you unlimited rides on: City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Transit (GTrans), Long Beach Transit, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) DASH, Los Angeles Metro, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
Getting your GoPass is easy! Just follow these steps!
- Fill out the GoPass Request Form each semester (please see the dates below)
- If eligible, you will be contacted via email when your code is ready for pick-up
- Register and activate your TAP card
- Ride for free!
Eligibility Requirements for the GoPass:
- Enrollment in at least one course at Cerritos College (and maintain enrollment during term of pass)
- Paid Student Activities Fee for the term the pass is active. You will have to request a new registration code for fall, spring, and summer terms, and enrollment/fee eligibility will be checked each term.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements stated above, you will not be issued
GoPass card and/or code.
GoPass Request Deadlines & Active Dates:
|Semester||Request Form - Open & Close Dates||GoPass Active Dates|
|Spring 2022||Closes on May 15, 2022||active through June 19, 2022|
|Summer 2022||Opens: May 16, 2022. Closes: July 29, 2022||May 16, 2022 - August 28, 2022|
|Fall 2022||Opens: July 30. Closes: December 9||August 15, 2022 - January 30, 2023|
|Spring 2023||Opens: December 10, 2022. Closes: May 15, 2023||active through June 19, 2023|