Enrolled Cerritos College students who have paid their Student Activities Fee (CCSA fee) each semester can now ride and transfer between several transit systems all over L.A. thanks to a Metro pilot program called GoPass. The bus pass will allow you unlimited rides on: City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Transit (GTrans), Long Beach Transit, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) DASH, Los Angeles Metro, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
Getting your GoPass is easy!
follow these steps Every Semester that you are enrolled:
Eligibility Requirements to Participate:
Students must meet both of these requirements BEFORE requesting the current semester GoPass :
- ENROLLED in at least one course at Cerritos College for the semester the GoPass is
being requested (and maintain enrollment during the semester of the pass).
- Example: if the Spring 2024 GoPass request is open, you must be enrolled in the Spring 2024 semester.
- Wait list status will not count as official enrollment.
- You will have to maintain your enrollment through the semester. If you drop your classes,
the code issued by the College will be cancelled.
- PAID the Student Activities Fee (CCSA) for the current semester that the pass is active. Your balance must show a $0.00 balance for the CCSA Fee. If the fee is not paid, your request will be denied. Due to the high volume of requests received, the office will not be notifying students of their denied requests.
If you do not meet BOTH eligibility requirements stated above, you will not be issued
a GoPass card and/or code. Please enroll and pay your CCSA (Student Activities) Fee
BEFORE submitting the GoPass request.
- Eligibility WILL be checked several times during the semester. If you do not maintain
enrollment in classes during this semester, your pass will be deactivated for the
remainder of the semester.
- You will have to request a new registration code for fall, spring, and summer terms, and enrollment/fee eligibility will be checked each term.
|Request Form - Open & Close Dates
|GoPass Active Dates
Active until 12/31/23.
Opens: January 2, 2024
Active until June 16, 2024
IMPORTANT NOTE: Starting SPRING 2024: Lost, stolen, deactivated, damaged or inactive cards and codes will NO LONGER BE REPLACED by the office. One eligibility code per student per semester.
Contact us at email@example.com