Enrolled Cerritos College students who pay their Student Activities Fee each semester can now ride and transfer between several transit systems all over L.A. thanks to a Metro pilot program called GoPass. The bus pass will allow you unlimited rides on: City of Commerce, Culver CityBus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Transit (GTrans), Long Beach Transit, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) DASH, Los Angeles Metro, Montebello Bus, Norwalk Transit, Pasadena Transit, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
Getting your GoPass is easy!
follow these steps Every Semester that you are enrolled:
Students must meet both these requirements BEFORE requesting the semester pass:
- Enrollment in at least one course at Cerritos College for the semester the GoPass
is being requested (and maintain enrollment during term of the pass).
- Example: if the SUMMER 2023 GoPass request is open, you must be enrolled in the SUMMER 2023 semester.
- Wait list status will not count as official enrollment.
- You will have to maintain your enrollment through the semester. If you drop your classes,
the code issued by the College will be cancelled.
- Paid Student Activities Fee (CCSA) for the term the pass is active. You will have to request a new registration code for fall, spring, and summer terms,
and enrollment/fee eligibility will be checked each term.
- If you do not meet BOTH eligibility requirements stated above, you will not be issued
a GoPass card and/or code. Please enroll and pay your CCSA (Student Activities) Fee
before submitting the GoPass request.
- Eligibility WILL be checked several times during the semester. If you do not maintain enrollment in classes during this semester, your pass will be deactivated for the remainder of the semester.
|Semester||Request Form - Open & Close Dates||GoPass Active Dates|
Opened: August 8, 2023
Active until 12/31/23
Steps for lost or stolen GoPass:
- Schedule an in-person appointment with the GoPass Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase your new Metro TAP card, prior to coming to your appointment. The staff will load the new code on this new card.
- Bring a photo ID to your appointment.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, please proceed and submit your request:
Contact us at email@example.com