Community Task Force
The Board of Trustees is pleased to encourage more community involvement on our campus. The Community Task Force gives residents an opportunity to share their input to help guide the College’s steps toward more ways to serve the community.
If you are interested in serving on the Community Task Force, please complete an application. Applications are forwarded to the Board of Trustees for consideration.
Community Task Force Members
- Trustee Area 1: To be determined
- Trustee Area 2: To be determined
- Trustee Area 3: To be determined
- Trustee Area 4: To be determined
- Trustee Area 5: To be determined
- Trustee Area 6: To be determined
- Trustee Area 7: To be determined
Cerritos College Staff
- Dr. Jose Fierro, President/Superintendent
- Miya Walker, Director, College Relations, Public Affairs & Governmental Relations
2020 Meeting Dates
Community Taskforce meetings are held in the board room located in the Administration Building at 6:30 p.m.
- February 10, 2020
- June 15, 2020
- October 12, 2020