These are the official board policies and administrative procedures for Cerritos College. Board policies and administrative procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure accuracy with current District practices and to afford all constituent groups an opportunity for input. When board policies or administrative procedures are revised, these pages will be updated with the current information.
- Chapter 1 - The District
- Chapter 2 - Board of Trustees
- Chapter 3 - General Institution
- Chapter 4 - Academic Affairs
- Chapter 5 - Student Services
- Chapter 6 - Business Services
- Chapter 7 - Human Resources
- Current Board Policies Pending Review
The Board reviews the policies on a regularly scheduled basis to be completed no later than one year prior to the regularly scheduled accreditation site visit. The Board Policies and Administrative Procedures Continuous Review Cycle was approved by the Coordinating Committee at its meeting on September 13, 2021.