Computer Skills Training for California Industry
Cerritos College Center of Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides California businesses and industry with computer skills training on-site and off-site.
Alva Santiago, MS Certified Trainer
Available Courses Include:
- Engineering Software (AutoCAD, CATIA, MasterCam, SolidWorks)
- MS Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project, Outlook & Word
We also offer customized computer skills training programs. Courses are tailored in content, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable for improved results
- Instructors with extensive industry knowledge to provide you with current and practical information
- Solutions to important company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approach to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or
(562)860-2451, ext. 2511
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562) 860-2451 or visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu (http://www.cerritos.edu)