Safety And Compliance Training for California Industry
Cerritos College Center for Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides California businesses and industry Safety and Compliance Training on-site and off-site. Companies benefit from meeting industry specific safety and compliance standards while gaining cost savings from accident prevention and potential labor law violations.
Available Trainings Include:
- Cal-OSHA 10 and Cal-OSHA 30
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Harassment Prevention/ Diversity and Sensitivity
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Workplace Ethics
We also offer customized Safety and Compliance Training programs. Courses are tailored in content, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable for improved results
- Instructors with extensive industry specific background to provide you with current and practical information
- Solutions to important company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or (562)860-2451, Ext. 2511