Manufacturing training for California industry - Composites, Lean and Technical Skills
Cerritos College Center for Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides California industry with on-site and off-site advanced manufacturing training courses. Available courses include machining, composite materials, MasterCam training, Lean manufacturing, quality control, and more.
We offer customized manufacturing training programs where we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable at work for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds to provide you with current, practical information
- Solutions to company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.