Manufacturing training for California industry - Composites, Lean and Technical Skills
Cerritos College Center for Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides California industry with on-site and off-site advanced manufacturing training courses. Available courses include machining, composite materials, MasterCam training, Lean manufacturing, quality control, and more.
- Advanced Machining
- Blueprint Reading
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Manufacturing
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
We offer customized manufacturing training programs where we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable at work for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds to provide you with current, practical information
- Solutions to company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.