Literacy Skills Training for California Industry
Cerritos College Center for Corporate Training (Economic Development Department) provides California businesses and industries with Communication & Literacy Skills training on-site and off-site.
Available Courses Include:
- Basic Workplace Terminology
- Business Writing & Written Communication
- Vocational English as a Second Language
We also offer customized Communication & Literacy Skills training programs. Courses are tailored in content, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Tools and techniques immediately applicable for improved results
- Instructors with extensive knowledge to provide you with current and practical information
- Solutions to important company problems
- Building teams that share a common language and approach to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2511
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562) 860-2451 or visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu